#screenwriting #film #story
“The Best Screenplay Award went to Sweden’s “Bloody Boys/JÄVLA POJKAR), written and directed by Shaker K. Tahrer. The films traces three families going through rupture and turmoil. More here.
The full list of awards is as follows:
- GOLDEN IRIS AWARD for best film + Cineuropa Award DEATH FOR SALE by Faouzi Bensaïdi (France/Belgique/Maroc)
- WHITE IRIS AWARD for best first film CLIP (KLIP) by Maja Miloš (Serbia)
- AUDIENCE AWARD ITALY LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT by Gustav Hofer and Luca Ragazzi (Italy/Germany)
- FEDEX CINEPHILE AWARD KAUWBOY by Boudewijn Koole (Netherlands)
- RTBF TV AWARD QUAND JE SERAI PETIT by Jean-Paul Rouve (France)
- Be TV AWARD NO REST FOR THE WICKED (NO HABRÁ PAZ PARA LOS MALVADOS) by Enrique Urbizu (Spain)
- PRIME TV AWARD THE DEEP BLUE SEA by Terence Davies (USA/UK)
- BEST SHORT FILM AWARDS: A NEW OLD STORY by Antoine Cuypers (Belgium) LE CRI DU HOMARD de Nicolas Guyot (Belgium) and ROBYN O. by Cecilia Verheyden (Belgium).
For more informtion, visit the Brussels Film festival.”
TLLjournal is proud to announce that The Writers Store is now an official sponsor of our logline contest! They’ve kindly offered up their Hollywood Screenwriting Directory to one of our finalist each contest. “With over 1,500 listings for Industry insiders from studios to independent financiers, the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory is the specialized resource you need for discovering where and how to sell your screenplay. Plus, it includes how-to instructions on script format, query letters, treatments, and log lines, so you can produce a professional submission.” Thanks guys!
Huge congrats to Michael Cody! His feature period/horror screenplay, DEVIL’S PASS, has been picked up for development by Credence Talent. Credence Talent discovered Michael via our logline contest. Best of luck, Michael!
Enter your loglines here: http://tlljournal.com/thecontestsubmit
Three more script requests for our finalists. That puts us at 100 requests in our first 18 months. Huge thanks to all of the writers, sponsors and industry readers!
Over the past two months, our finalists received 14 requests from development execs to read their screenplays, after discovering them via our logline contest!
Submit your logline now to get in on the action: